HMPR-CE anchor channels are rolled channels with swaged studs that are cast into concrete structures.
The anchor channels are supplied with filter that prevent concrete ingress. After the concrete is dried, the fillers are removed from the channels leaving an open slot on the wall for fixture connections.
HTB T head bolts and HMLN lock nuts are available to allow secure and easy connections on to the anchor channels. The use of this system is applicable in a wide range of construction works.
Features of HMPR-CE Anchor Channels
- HMPR-CE Anchor Channels are designed in accordance with the design rules according to CEN / TS 1992-4-3.
- HMPR-CE channels allow users working with low edge distances.
- Load resistances can be improved with higher concrete strenght class on loading in shear.
- Shear and tension resistance of concrete can be improved with additional reinforcements.
ETA - 13/0399 & DIBT Z-21.4-2038
The European Technical Approval ETA- 13/0399 for the HMPR-CE Anchor Channels was issued by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) in 2013.
This new approval is valid on all states of Europe. An ETA catalog is available which includes the dimensioning of the anchor channels in accordance with the new European standards series CEN/TS 1992-4-3 "Design of fastenings for use in concrete - Anchor Channels."
- No drilling on site
- Quick and easy fixing
- Fixing without damaging concrete
- Adjustable and flexible
- Safe near edges on concrete
- High load capacity
- Fixing without electrical
- Safe and secure fixing
- No dust particles falling onto facade
- No electricity needed
- Easy connections with T bolts and lock nuts
- Compensation of tolerances of the structure
- Fixtures are removable and tools